CONNECTING THE PIECES: AUTISM PENSACOLA
Autism Pensacola helps improve the lives of those affected by autism. Autism prevalence is growing and currently found in 1 in 88 children. Autism Spectrum Disorders are almost 5 times more common in boys (1 in 54) than among girls (1 in 252). Autism Pensacola is dedicated to supporting parents and professionals in Northwest Florida with the best answers regarding diagnosis, education and treatment of people with autism.
News & Events
- Parent Partner Support Program A new program for API
- Our latest NEWSLETTER is here!
- Parent Empowerment Program
- Support API by shopping Amazon.com directly from this link!
- Staff applications now available!
- Teen Volunteer Applications now online!
- Let's All Play training - "Creating Summer Inclusion Opportunities in our Community" - is set for May 9 at Bayview Senior Center, Pensacola
- Kids for Camp is now accepting LATE applications for its summer program - Camp acceptance will be determined in early April