CONNECTING THE PIECES: AUTISM PENSACOLA
Autism Pensacola helps improve the lives of those affected by autism. Autism prevalence is growing and currently found in 1 in 88 children. Autism Spectrum Disorders are almost 5 times more common in boys (1 in 54) than among girls (1 in 252). Autism Pensacola is dedicated to supporting parents and professionals in Northwest Florida with the best answers regarding diagnosis, education and treatment of people with autism.
News & Events
- Check out what is going on at The Center for Autism and Related Disabilities at our CARD CORNER!
- review PROPOSED BY-LAW CHANGES here
- Our latest NEWSLETTER is here!
- Parent Empowerment Project
- Support API by shopping Amazon.com directly from this link!